Looking for good souls

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Apr 22 08:07:23 UTC 2006

Hello Attis,

NA> I am a newcomer to the world of Squeak and Smalltalk, but already an
NA> experienced programmer in some other languages (including Java, which I
NA> think I'll never use again :) ) I would like to dive into developing
NA> useful applications in Squeak, but don't really know where to start,
NA> right now I am trying to familiarize myself with Morphic programming.
NA> So, if this collective of Good Souls is together, I'd be the first one
NA> to sign up to the new squeak-starters list. Thanks for the great idea -
NA> sounds just like what I've been looking for!

just go ahead, I guess I'm new enough to remember how I felt in the
beginning. And my background is like yours. (Except for Java :-)

Actually there is a drawback in a newbie list. It splits up the
community.

The people doing the work of developing Squeak don't stumble about
what bugs a newbie anymore.

So mail me in private, wait for the new list or just ask here!

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net