some news

Hans N Beck hnbeck at t-online.de
Sat Apr 22 09:54:21 UTC 2006

Hi Stef,

now is much more clear, thanks :-) So my 2 cents:

I think it is right that content is the important part. Content
understood as knowledge elements (to teach) and their didactics.
But it would not break "us" (the squeakers) to make content, if
someone "out there" rethink about the same tools. Perhaps there are
coming new insights about the tools from this kind of reeingeering ?
I would have more trouble if a quarter of all squeakers now go to
Python ;-)

Regards

Hans