Should I downgrade?

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Sat Apr 22 10:05:23 UTC 2006

Hi!

Nagy Attila <attis at gizi.dote.hu> wrote:
> What I get is:
>
> "Error occured during install:
> MultiByteFileStream>>fileInObjectAndCodeForProject"
>
> Debugger says "MultiByteFileStrem(Object) does not understand
> #fileInObjectAndCodeForProject"
>
> Can this be due to the version mismatch?

Mmm, that is when installing using SM right? I think it looks like an SM
bug caused by changes in 3.8. Chech senders and implementors of
#fileInObjectAndCodeForProject - the problem is most probably caused by
the 3.8 related m17n changes (but we just have to live with that - I
really, really like the work Yoshiki put into it :) ).

I can take a quick look tonight I think, gotta try to make SM
Croquet-clean anyway, and other issues.

regards, Göran