Should I downgrade?

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Sat Apr 22 11:38:07 UTC 2006

Hi!

Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire at ext.cri74.org> wrote:
> Strange LifeMorph and ProgrammingMorph work fine for me with
> Squeak3.8-6665. Can it be related to some post-update on your 3.8 image?
> Try with a fresh 3.8 image.
>
> Hilaire

My guess is that Nagy upgraded SM before the last round of fixes. So
Nagy - first do "upgrade all installed packages" - which hopefully
upgrades "SqueakMap2 Base" and perhaps "SqueakMap Loader" (not as
critical), and then try again.

The packages you mention are in three different formats and the error
you mentioned was probably for ProgrammingMorph (since that is packaged
as a Project (.pr)). It might have been solved in my last update to
SqueakMap2 Base - but again, just a guess.

regards, Göran