Looking for good souls

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Sat Apr 22 13:39:59 UTC 2006

Stef,

	I will help with what I can. Anyway I'll don't wait to be some kind
of expert (by the way... wich nobody cant tell you when that happen) to give
some help to users. I must say that I support this idea and I think is the
rigt direction.

	I must say too that the list's name "squeak-starters mailing-list"
is not going in this direction and what is worse is subtlelty teaching
everybody that is not. I say this because it will keep allways the
subscribers thinking in theirselves as starters (of something that should be
"going" someday). I would agree with a name like "squeak-users" so it
subtlelty teach that (in fact) *is* going. I think it will help us to help.

Best regards,

Sebastian