some news

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Apr 22 14:55:29 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Alan" == Alan Kay <alan.kay at squeakland.org> writes:

Alan> You've got it. The US thinks it is "there", and this is the most
Alan> disastrous attitude to have, either at the level of a country (or a
Alan> programming language).

And we think we can give democracy to other countries.  However, apparently
the total amount of democracy in the world is a constant, bceause we had to
slowly reduce our own to do that. :)