some news

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Apr 22 15:19:15 UTC 2006

I could toss in the old adage that "The US is the only country to
leap from barbarism to decadence without going through
civilisation" (and note that the spelling checker wants me to join in
that barbarity by spelling 'civilisation' with  a $z) but instead
I'll point to an interesting blog entry that gives a different
perspective on the joys of Python, not to mention Ruby and by
reflection, on Squeak.

http://www.cabochon.com/~stevey/blog-rants/anti-anti-hype.html

tim
PS and note hoe my random number sigline picker manages an
extraordinarily apropos comment, yet again.
"How many Pak Protectors does it take to change a lightbulb?" "Only
one, but the lightbulb has to smell right."