Re-2: Looking for good souls

frank.urbach at schmees.com frank.urbach at schmees.com
Sat Apr 22 17:28:39 UTC 2006

Hi, Stef,

I'm also a newbie and read the mailing list every day. Some of the topics are
difficult to anderstand for an newbie and the discussion is sometimes very
strong. I like this but some newbie is in fear write simple questions because
they think "its not the right place". I think it is the right place for all.
The call for questions from newbies on the squeak-dev-list could animate
newbies to write. An here are many kind people answering every question
also when the same question was answerd 4 or 5 times before. The expierenced
people can anwer the difficult questions, the people with fresh remindings on
there own beginning can help the absolut beginners.
One good example was an posting where I want help somebody. I have
missanderstood something and Bert correct me. So I understood the thing better.
Thats the best way to get the right understanding of smalltalk and squeak.
So lets go asking newbies. Here is the rigtht place !!!!

Cheers
  Frank