about http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1840

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Apr 22 17:29:28 UTC 2006

On 22-Apr-06, at 6:02 AM, David T. Lewis wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 01:34:52PM +0200, stéphane ducasse wrote:
>> tim lewis?
>>
>> should we push that fix in 3.9?
>
> Oops, sorry, I have not gotten around to testing this.  It's back on
> my to-do list now.
>
> But note that the unit tests for long delays may take quite a while
> to run ;-)

John McI made a special vm to test this, with a very short timer
cycle. Combined with a couple of equivalent changes in the image it
allowed testing reasonably effectively, so we may need to repeat.

I was just about to check that the code would load sensibly in 3.9
but it seems squeak.org is taking a little vacation right now.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Fac ut vivas. = Get a life.