Looking for good souls

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Sat Apr 22 19:39:48 UTC 2006

Squeak-help could work. An alternative to that would be

Squeak-support

I think is more like companies wich make a forum to support the community of
users. In this case is non profit but the target prupouse of the list should
be *supporting squeak users* so.. Squeak-Support came to my mind.

Anybody?

Sebastian