Looking for good souls

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Sat Apr 22 19:41:12 UTC 2006

I actually still think the "one-list-for-all" is best, because even
if you don't understand half of what is discussed, you at least get
to know that more advanced topics exist.

However, I can see how a newbie might be afraid of posting some basic
question to squeak-dev. So to get new folks to participate, I'd make
it explicit in the list name that it really is okay to ask even the
dumbest questions. How about

	"squeak-newbies"

Can't get much more inviting than that, can it?

- Bert -