Looking for good souls

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sun Apr 23 08:40:29 UTC 2006

Sorry I'm late. May I add the WYSIWYG perspective: if what you type is
what you get, then

- starters gets you appetizers
- chat gets you gossip, rumors (only IRC gets you fun :)
- users gets you to the most frustated group of people ever created by
applied information technology (the so called MFGPECAIT's ;)
- help promises help (suggested by Hans, O.K. for me)
- answers gets you answers, my 2 pennies

/Klaus