Looking for good souls

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Apr 23 11:30:25 UTC 2006

I would like to close this thread. I will try and set up a list

squeak-newbies
	and if it does not work, it does not work.

If you do not want to be in the other list, do not subscribe: simple!
Sometimes simple stuff looks complex, but this is easier to talk than
to try.
Now I encourage everybody to have a look at our wiki and help because
this is really not an
cosy place.

Stef