mailing list creation

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Sun Apr 23 17:08:36 UTC 2006

Hi Stef--

	At 4:30am pacific time, you write:

 > I would like to close this thread. I will try and set up a list
 > (squeak-newbies), and if it does not work, it does not work.

	This is a bit autocratic for my taste. I think this decision is more
appropriately made by the board of directors. I particularly don't like
it happening when I'm asleep and can't say anything about it. :)

	I know it takes more time to get multiple people to do something, but
this kind of thing is why we even bother having a board.

	thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta