Re-2: The Croquet SDK 1.0 Beta...

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Sun Apr 23 17:15:50 UTC 2006

Hi there,

	I see problems on XP too. I've copied OpenAL32.dll;
OpenALPlugin.dll; opengl32.dll; SqueakFFIPrims.dll to the \bin folder and
ran croquet from Croquet.bat

	Then I dragged Demo(Master). Same situation with Croquet(Master) and
SimpleDemo(Master) and MPEG Demo(Master).

	I've attached some logs.

	regads,

Sebastian