[Squeakland] Looking for good souls

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Sun Apr 23 23:13:26 UTC 2006

Hi Markus --

I don't think this would be a great idea. Squeakland is explicitly for
teachers and parents (and they are very shy as it is). I think it would be
very confusing to convolve discussions about Etoys with discussions about
Squeak (especially since most of these users think Etoys is Squeak).

Let's set up a separate list please.

Cheers,

Alan