Looking for good souls

Elod Kironsky kironsky at grisoft.cz
Mon Apr 24 10:49:09 UTC 2006

Hi!

I really agree with Stef and don't think a new mailing-list will do harm
to anybody. It is absolutely true, that
some advanced topics on squeak-dev may be very frustrating to squeak
newbies and scare them away from
writing to the conference. If there will be no posts to the new list,
then it can be deleted anyway, so what is the
problem? If someone thinks this behavior of Stefs is autocratic, then
well, let the newbies decide. Anyone, who
feels to be a newbie and is reading this mail, please write to this list
and place a vote wheter you would like a
squeak-newbie list or not. You can count me in of course ;-)

Elod