Board communication (was RE: Looking for good souls)

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Tue Apr 25 06:46:19 UTC 2006

> From: Bert Freudenberg
> Wouldn't the proper way of handling this the [be] board gathering
> consensus and [...]

It's a little difficult to tell, as the board *still* has no published
way of working, there is (to my knowledge) no formal constitution of the
Squeak Foundation despite it handling donations, and there appears not
even to be any way of agreeing on what the board has done in order to
present it at intervals to the wider community (witness Stef's and
Craig's recent emails).

If I'm wrong on any of these, I'd love to know; but it appears that the
new board is no more functional than the last when it comes to
communication.

		- Peter