Squeak on Windows CE: how popular?

Nagy Attila attis at gizi.dote.hu
Wed Apr 26 06:44:02 UTC 2006

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the info. I have an external IR keyboard, and it works well
with Squeak. I also wanted to give Nyditot a try, but I had the GAPI
version, and it didn't get resized. I just grabbed the non-GAPI version,
and now I'll try with that.

The only thing that is a problem sometimes is that while resizing
windows, the system is 'stuck' in resize mode, and all taps from then on
will only change the size of the window. I can't find any way to exit
from this resize mode. Have you ever met this kind of problem?

Bye, 		Attis