Sake = Rake for Smalltalk?

Diego Fernandez diegof79 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 20:54:46 UTC 2006

At Mercap we has been working on a "Batch Model". Our first intention
was making "scripts" to do continuous integration. (using VAST)

After a while, that was totally unnecessary (and uncomfortable too).

Yes, you could automate all the process of packaging, but is not
necessary to do a framework like makefiles for that, just modeling
some objects of the SCM domain... that in Squeak for example, are
missing: like modules, etc :P.

Anyway I think that would be nice to make something to run St scripts
from the command line... just to attract users from Python/Perl/(put
your classic text file scripting language here) to Squeak.

Cheers,
Diego F.