Fun with Number readFrom: What should we do ?

francisco.j.garau at jpmorgan.com francisco.j.garau at jpmorgan.com
Fri Apr 28 16:27:56 UTC 2006

Andreas,

I completely agree with what you said except for the first sentence. Why
do you think it is a "complete and utter overkill"? I can think of three
possibilities:

1) The extra class you are adding to the image (SqNumberParser)
2) The extra object involved in the parsing
3) All the explicit methods that you have to define on the SqNumberParser
object.

None of them seems an overkill to me. I am obviously missing something.

Cheers,
Francisco

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended
as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial
instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices,
data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and
do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries
and affiliates.