Looking for good souls

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Apr 28 18:12:45 UTC 2006

Yoshiki,

It says its run by Ed Grant.  Looks like edgrant at Yahoo.com.  Ed has a web
site which appears to be a forwarding link to some vacation site.

It's been a long time and so far there is no traffic, but if I could stumble
across it so could others.   I just checked and there have been a few new
members since I signed up, but still no messages.

Ron