[ANN] 3.9a7025

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sun Apr 30 13:11:53 UTC 2006

I have some strange annoying small high-pitched sound when i use this
version with the 3.8.12beta3U VM on my G4 PPC PowerBook laptop ...

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##