Jun port?

Torsten Sadowski torsten.sadowski at tu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 1 16:09:00 UTC 2006

Hi David,

I tried about a year ago. There are 2 problems. VW has an interface builder
which is extensively used in Jun. It would be necessary to make a new UI for
Squeak. This would be a lot of work and leads straight into the other
problem. Many classes contain model and UI code. It would not be easy to
integrate changes from the upstream Jun version.

Cheers, Torsten