Kernel.image update for 7052 and my vision of the next development

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Aug 2 10:31:52 UTC 2006

Pavel Krivanek puso en su mail :

> I guess that sources of the kernel for 7052 and 7048 with next patches
> will be at least very similar so it will no problem to correct mirrors
> (I'm processing changes in assignments automatically). Thank you.
>
> -- Pavel
Pavel you are a master !

I take my questioned 7051 , what have yet some of my stuff and do your 7052
shrink.
Almost works good, produce a 2.9 image with 487 classes.

If any wish this kernel7051,image, I could put somewhere.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!