[ANN] ST2JS - Smalltalk to Javascript translator

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at consultar.com
Wed Aug 2 17:51:43 UTC 2006

> > Which version of 3.9 are you using? I just installed ST2JS (after
> > DynamicBindings, KomServices and KomHttpServer) in a virgin 3.9 (7045)
> > and works fine for me (green both sides).
>
> I downloaded the latest version from SqueakSource, but I still get the
> same problems in 3.9 (7048).

I downloaded a virgin 7048 (Squeak3.9b-7048.zip), installed
DynamicBindings, KomServices, KomHttpServer and ST2JS (all from
SqueakMap, remember to update the map).

Then I implemented MessageSend>>evaluateWithArguments: and
MessageSend>>value:.

And I got both sides green.

We have to find what package, installed on your image, breaks ST2JS. Is
posible to upload your image somewhere? I'd like to try it.

Cheers,

-- Diego