FFI wide-character type?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Aug 3 03:57:34 UTC 2006

All,

The code I was writing worked in C++ but didn't in FFI, it turns out that I
didn't quite understand the string L"MY".

It turns out that this is a wide-character string.

To specify a string of type wide-character (wchar_t[]), precede the opening
double quotation mark with the character L. For example:
wchar_t wszStr[] = L"1a1g";

Is it possible to send a wide-character, or to change the string so that it
looks like a wide character to FFI?

I've tried sending in WideString fromString: 'MY' but I get "can't coerce
arguments".  I've tried changing the arguments to accept the wide string but
that didn't work either.

Thanks for your help!

Ron Teitelbaum