[SqNOS] New release: RTL8139 support, TCP/IP "working", native improvements

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Fri Aug 4 16:16:50 UTC 2006

Hola Leandro!!!

> That's really too bad! Stop working that way and start writing tests. You
> will love them!

	I know. I did some tests some time ago, and I did love them. This time the
only idea I have for writing tests for the implementation of the HardwareDevices
is to actually write a "DeviceSimulator" for each Device, which acts as the
hardware, generating IRQs, virtualizing memory and I/O accesses, and so on...
and "me da mucha fiaca" (laziness beats me, kind of). I can only think "but this
is pretty much like writing a VMWare!", and then, I can't think anymore :-)

	I think we will find a way to do tests, at least for some specific parts...

	Any ideas, are more than welcome! Please, experienced testers, help! :-)

	gera