[V3dot9] Another try for pre-gamma: #7051

SmallSqueak smallsqueak at rogers.com
Sun Aug 6 09:47:35 UTC 2006

Hi Edgar,

> Marcus Denker puso en su mail :
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Yes, same here. Very strange. I did not change anything with
> > SqueakMap...
> > can you add a report to mantis?
> I add this what I using for a long time, send to Goran , suggest to have a
> button on Flaps, etc.
>
> Install in your image , no need of delete sm dir.
> Do SMLoader newWhitoutNet, should load your last saved map.
> >From here you could update.
> And as bonus , could use all what download without net connection.

	Thanks for the tip.

	I guess you are the proper person to file the report
	together with your fix and enhancement.

	BTW, I am very excited to see you help Pavel
	with the Kernel Image.

	Hopefully, it will be "our kernel image", not just "his",
	and, who knows, there may be even SM kernel in that kernel
	if the leader of the NTF not so busy helping BayWatch II
	(it is rumored that he's been spotted at the sea side ;-)

> Edgar

	Cheers,

	SmallSqueak.