[V3dot9] Another try for pre-gamma: #7051

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Aug 6 14:21:04 UTC 2006

SmallSqueak puso en su mail :

> I guess you are the proper person to file the report
> together with your fix and enhancement.
I send to Goran , long time ago, this time I add a Mantis report .

> BTW, I am very excited to see you help Pavel
>     with the Kernel Image.

I follow all what Pavel do from his first 3.7 shrink , what was crucial to
Steven Swerling QuiteSmall and to SqueakLight.

Still toying and trying to understand the kernel Bootstrap procedure :=)

>     Hopefully, it will be "our kernel image", not just "his",
>     and, who knows, there may be even SM kernel in that kernel
>     if the leader of the NTF not so busy helping BayWatch II
>     (it is rumored that he's been spotted at the sea side ;-)

Yes, also I hope so, I doing all kinds of experiments what "our kernel " and
"our new Minimal.image" could take later.

Hope in Praga many Squeakers could take some beers and  revive the old
Module system or agree on a new one.

This new Module system could be named HGM (Henrik Gedenryd Memorial), as he
deserves.

Cheers.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.