Fwd: [V3dot9] Fwd: FFI

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Fri Aug 11 15:22:08 UTC 2006

Andreas dijo:

> That just raises my previous question again: What do I have to do to get
> the FFI out of the image?

>From this I understand we are talking about the FFI part in the image, but I want to be sure:
are we talking about removing the support from the standard VM too? or just the image part?
what about the FFI plugin support classes and code? (I guess that could be part of the VMMaker
package?)

	I don't think it's a good idea to remove the support from the VM, but then,
I'm not a standard Squeak user, if such a thing exists.

	gera