[ANN] testing tools ...

stefan_reichhart at students.unibe.ch stefan_reichhart at students.unibe.ch
Fri Aug 11 19:18:10 UTC 2006

Hi !

I'm currently doing a project in Squeak which is all about testing
( http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/stefanreichhart/ ).

I'd like to announce the first one of my tools, called "Christo" ( --
 > http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/stefanreichhart/codecoverage/ ). It's a
simple code coverage tool (method & submethod coverage) that can
(safely) collect coverage data using various technologies, like
ByteSurgeon, JCompiledMethods, Methodwrappers, ......
It provides a fully configurable drag&drop-based UI, including
various browsers to inspect coverage results in a fast and easy way.

In case you wanna try it, there is an all-inclusive squeak image on
my page. Otherwise follow the loading instruction on squeaksource
(id: "Coverage" / user: "SR"). The provided image includes several
examples/demos and documentation. Besides it also includes some other
testing tools I'm currently working on ...

I'm looking forward to your questions, impressions, new ideas as well
as some "good" and "bad" feedback !

Cheers,
Stef