About 7051 and Multilingual-TextConversion

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Fri Aug 11 21:31:05 UTC 2006

  Edgar,

> But the question is what my own use and particular fix works.
> So , if that encoding never was used, why the fileOut failed before this and
> why works?
> Other class in this image what I need fileOut do not have this
> problem.

  Probably, TextMorph had a MacRoman character in it (perhaps in the
class comment).  You file out
it in non-standard way, probably.  If this happens, the loader gets
confused by looking at such file out.

  The first .png file you sent around was the notifier from when you
tried to read the fileOut, right?  This confused me for some
extent...

-- Yoshiki