[ANN] Gjallar release "Eldrimner" 0.1

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Sun Aug 13 21:09:04 UTC 2006

Hi!

"Darius Clarke" <socinian at gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks Great!

Thanks!

> Some little problems.
>
> Logging off and then backarrow puts it in an undefined state. You can
> still back through your prior pages but clicking on links give a
> walkback. Some continuation shouldn't be there after a logoff.
>
> Backarrow also gives the "next state" list box of the issue the wrong
> list of next states.

Right, we haven't bothered to even check such things. I suppose we need
to add a bunch of Seaside backtracking thingies etc. Feel free to help
out :).

> Would be nice to have a single list of all files/folders needed/used,
> in the docs w/ a description of their purpose.

Will be added ASAP.

> Might be nice to have a builtin wiki.

There actually is a small implementation of a wiki inside. But more work
is needed on it, we intend to try to do that soon - it is connected to
the help system and documentation approach.

> Can we have a field to add a comment during /any/ change posted to the issue?

Like a "commit comment"? Mmm, good idea. Either that would be an extra
field that is available close to the "Save" button when editing (or any
of the other actions that can be made below the case tab book) and it
would end up visible in the history view, and/or it would generate a
"Note" like the other notes, but associated with the txn made.

> I'm looking forward to see how this developes!

Yeah! :)

> Thank you and thanks to your sponsor.

We both just thinks this is the best path to follow for us too. OSS when
it works the best. :)

> Cheers,
> Darius

regards, Göran