[ANN] testing tools ...

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Aug 14 19:27:24 UTC 2006

Hi guys

Stefan is doing a master on test smells and we would really like to
know what bothers you the most.
Stefan is implementing TestLint to encode all kinds of test Smells.
But your input is worth for us. :)
Colin Stefan also wrote OmniTest2 :) that decorate Omni with buttons.

this is important as a community that we continue to develop great
tools :)
So thanks for all your tools. Now that Squeak 3.9 is out (I would
like to see the problem mentioned by john to be fixed)
we can think about making a great Squeak-dev image (but if you want
to do that pay attention that overrides are the enemies!)

Stef