Proposal for Extensible Primitives (was: FFI)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 08:22:30 UTC 2006

> Otherwise, hey, I'm willing to "refactor" Squeak to use proper static
> typing, which will make the code "more extensible", "cleaner" or
> whatever attributes of choice you've been recently using. And all you
> need to do is to rewrite every single method declaration which seems a
> fair deal since you're requesting the same from the FFI users. See what
> I mean? ;-)

Sure, that's perfectly fine with me! Just do it! Though I will
continue to work with the Squeak version before you applied your
changes. Maybe later on I will start new projects with your system,
maybe I will port existing projects to your system. However I first
want to see how it performs :-)

Cheers,
Lukas

--