[SWIKI] Locked Page

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Wed Aug 16 18:08:49 UTC 2006

Thomas A Petersen wrote:

>Fellow Squeakers,
>
>I was attempting to fix formatting and typo issues on the swiki at:
>
>http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/362
>
>and found it to be locked.  According to the swiki, the lock info is:
>

>"Last edited: 3:58 pm on 14 January 2006 by
>bchm-d9baeba4.pool.mediaWays.net"

That would have been me - in January, during a tornado of Wiki spamming,
I started locking down pages until I saw that it would take too much
time to secure them all, and then the good Wiki guys stepped in and
added the global password protection. Sadly, I forgot to unlock some of
the locked pages.
Thanks to whoever removed the password now!

Cheers,
Hans-Martin