UTF-8 in Squeak (Linux, X11)

Xinyu Liu liuxinyu95 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 03:29:47 UTC 2006

Hi, Yoshiki,

Thank you! Yes, as you said, I also found that the "r-unsed" ones are nearly
double of the used items.
when I clicked "where" button in language editor, it showed an empty list. I
also browsed the Japanese
version. (compare 3 languages gives me a deep understanding of the real
meaning sometime:)). It covers
the most important part. I thought it is a good sample of localized
translation.

Have a nice day.
Yours,
Liu.