AW: Re: Leaving SqueakFoundation board

Frank Urbach frank.urbach at schmees.com
Thu Aug 17 17:06:20 UTC 2006

Hi Stef,

At the start of the beginner list I didn't see the needing of this. It was the right thing you pushed with the right force. I've learned many things from the postings there.
All people at this list knows you as an hard worker for squeak.
Is the success of the beginner list not enough for you?? I think many people thank you silent for your work.

Cheers
Frank