Celeste Spam Howto wanted ;)

Oscar Nierstrasz oscar at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Aug 18 17:27:58 UTC 2006

Hm.  I would advise against that.  I have been doing precisely that
for the past year, and in the last couple of months found that
SpamAssassin generated ridiculous quantities of false positives.
(150 emails incorrectly classified as spam out of about 2500 spams.)

I have gone back to filtering on my mac Mail client.  More mail is
popped, but I do not lose anything.

Nothing to do with squeak, but ...

Oscar