Stef's departure from the SqueakFoundation board

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Sat Aug 19 13:50:09 UTC 2006

> Split and Conquer is good ?
> What people have n list on each ignoring the others is good  ?

As a beginer (and a non informatician), I can say that I **really**
appreciate this (new) list...

Speaking endlessly for it seemed to me incredible !

One of the problem of the squeak community is that members are a bit
elitists (which is the natural counterpart of having a great system like
squeak ) !

The beginner list helps to give access to to people who don't know
smalltalk or to people who don't know  **programing**

I still follow squeak-dev and it is really interesting to learn too but
the traffic in quite important and it takes time to follow it ...

Happily, I can !

my 2 cents

Cédrick