What does it take to buy in to Squeak (was RE: Stef's departurefrom the SqueakFoundation board)

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramirodt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 20:31:53 UTC 2006

Just like Cees says, Linus Torvalds is against a central governance
group in OS software projects.
You can read what he argues about design and evolution in Linux here:

http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0112.0/0004.html

It was quite interesting for me.  He really likes mimicking the
organic / chaotic / biological way of  evolution.

Cheers all !

r.