Stef's departure from the SqueakFoundation board

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Aug 20 16:23:56 UTC 2006

> We need you. You don't should go because some of us don't share
> your views.

Thanks. Sometimes I would be able to be better and make more
progress. May be writing less emails :)

I will not leave Squeak and may be the foundation will move on and
make progress.
  If not (after the one year period is over for example) we will see
what they have done.
Because people voted for them to do and enable move and energy (at
least this is what I tried to build).
And this is my frustration not to improve the system that forced me
to quit (may be I should have been satisfied with less
but this is not in my behavior).

Stef