Help scripting MC

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Aug 28 20:20:19 UTC 2006

Hi

I would like to
	reset all the repository associated to packages
	and also set the repository to point to the right place

I tried the following for example to add a repository to the flash
package
But it does not work (I closed the MC browser.....)

(MCWorkingCopy allManagers select: [:each | each package name =
'Flash'])
		addRepository: (MCHttpRepository new location:  'http://
source.squeakfoundation.org/Balloon')

Does anybody know the right invocation. This way I could release 3.9
with all the information nicely recorded

Stef

PS: the bug in changeset has been fixed....so once this is sorted out
we can release 3.9