Thoughts from an outsider

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 14:20:13 UTC 2006

Thanks. :)  I will go out and look at Sophie.  I don't recall hearing about
it yet.

And I certainly plan on writing some code once I figure out what is needed.
Network
Management has traditionally been my space so I had planned on making an
SNMP
client library if one doesn't exist already.  I see telnet already had some
packages.