Thoughts from an outsider

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Aug 30 21:14:51 UTC 2006

J J puso en su mail :

> No, I meant they application consisted of the user having to
> figure out to send a MyApplication show. :)  It was meant to
> be an extreme example of "just read the code".
Ok.

As person trying to teach Squeak and spread word in Spanish world, sure I
understand you.

And do all what I could, writing some tutorials.

One problem is what Squeak changes so quickly what many becomes obsolete
between versions.

Another one is Squeak is a software equivalent of Swiss Army knife.

You have the several spin-offs or forks, like Croquet, Tweak, Sophie, etc.

And so different needs as educational, web development, new object
programming ideas, etc.

But all this opens the chance of write "Learn Squeak in ten days", sell many
copies and become rich and famous :)

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).