Thoughts from an outsider

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 22:53:58 UTC 2006

On 8/30/06, J J <azreal1977 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have it downloaded, what do I do with it?  Unit tests can give me examples
> but that isn't very formal, you know? :)

Yes it is, and IMHO it's even one of the most formal ways to give
examples since they actually run (and if they don't you know who to
blame :)

Granted, it would be better if some tests were actually written with a
documentation intent and categorized as such (e.g. describing the
first layer of the code with realistic scenarios, not debugging or
ensuring very basic functionality actually works).

--
 Damien Pollet
 type less, do more