TestBrowser enhancement

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 22:14:45 UTC 2006

I recently selected a failure in one of my test suites while using the
TestBrowser.  The context menu offers to browse the test in a system
browser or the test browser.  I selected the test browser and to my
surprise a new test browser was opened instead of the one I was in.
So, I patched the "offending" method:

browseFullOnClass: testClass selector: selector browser: browserClass
	browserClass = self class
		ifTrue: [self
				setClass: (self lookupImplementorOfSelector: selector from: testClass)
				selector: selector]
		ifFalse: [browserClass
				fullOnClass: (self lookupImplementorOfSelector: selector from: testClass)
				selector: selector]

I am not sure where the TestBrowser is being maintained - so I post it here.

--
Jason Rogers

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
    Proverbs 29:18