Traits in use (was Re: Re: Squeak and Namespaces)

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 22:16:34 UTC 2006

Haha.  Comming from the USA, the land of South Park, etc., I don't get
offended by bloodthirsty or even shocking metaphors. :)

Yes, at some point I hope to get in a project big enough to test drive them,
but it could be a while.  The closest thing I have seen (and what convinced
me they were a good idea) was the description of how they are used with the
Collection classes.  And I was under the impression this was in on 3.9?