TestBrowser enhancement

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 05:04:06 UTC 2006

TestBrowser enhancement

Hi Jason,

Good bug find. To follow up please use mantis.

Here are the faqs:

FAQ: Is this a known issue ? Where is the place to
report bugs (or check if
some have already been raised) ?

The best place for this info would be to start a
Mantis report. (You can get a mantis acct freely and
easily).

A good place to start is:

http://bugs.impara.de/my_view_page.php

Mantis provides a patient persistent way to focus on
an issue.
I use it to accumulate data on a problem until a
solution can be found.
It provides a place to alert the community to a
problem;
-accumulate facts and clues from the analysis;
-publish preposed solutions and get feedback;
-get solutions harvested and included into the main
stream.

------

Yours in service, --Jerome Peace

>Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
>Fri Dec 1 22:14:45 UTC 2006 wrote:
>
>I recently selected a failure in one of my test
suites while using the
>TestBrowser.  The context menu offers to browse the
test in a system
>browser or the test browser.  I selected the test
browser and to my
>surprise a new test browser was opened instead of the
one I was in.
>So, I patched the "offending" method:
>
>browseFullOnClass: testClass selector: selector
browser: browserClass
>	browserClass = self class
>		ifTrue: [self
>				setClass: (self lookupImplementorOfSelector:
selector from: testClass)
>				selector: selector]
>		ifFalse: [browserClass
>				fullOnClass: (self lookupImplementorOfSelector:
selector from: testClass)
>				selector: selector]
>
>I am not sure where the TestBrowser is being
maintained - so I post it here.